Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Allegany County Legislator comments requested

On Friday, I sent an email to the legislators in Allegany County District 4. I requested individual comments from local lawmakers regarding their position of proposed legislation that would raise the age to legally purchase "cigs" and other smoking devices to age 21. I now extend the request to ALL Allegany County Legislators. Please email me with your thoughts about this pending legislation. Please note...what you say is considered "on the record" unless you specifically make a remark "off the record" which will be and has been honored since 1981.
I'm not traditional media...but checkout the website...look at the stats...people in Allegany County and beyond are watching. Your vote matters.

Regards,

Wellsville Regional News