Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Dr. Niharika Pasumarty leaves Jones Memorial, will return to Toronto area

To my valued patients,

 
It has been my great honor and pleasure to serve as your Primary Care Provider for the last 3 years. I am writing to inform you I am leaving UR Jones Memorial as of February 9, 2024, and returning home. While the decision to leave was tough, I am looking forward to being closer to my family.  I will miss working alongside colleagues and living in the community of Wellsville.
 
My partners within the UR Jones Primary Care Team, will assume responsibility for your care. I have the greatest confidence that these individuals will provide you with the high-quality care that you expect and deserve.  My office will work to make your transition to one of these providers as smooth as possible.  Please feel free to call our offices at 585-593-4256 if you have any questions related to your care or follow-up.
 
I would like to thank each of you for trusting me with your care.  It has truly been a privilege to care for you on your journey.
 
Best wishes for good health in the future.
 
Niharika Pasumarty, MD