This years’ theme is Dairyland Freedom in honor of the 75th anniversary of the end of World War 2. It also falls on the 76th anniversary of D-Day and the 70th anniversary of the year that the Korean War began.
The Grange sponsors this event. The Grange is a Family and Community oriented organization. We take the health and safety of everyone very seriously.
We live in uncertain times and in uncertain times we must make unprecedented decisions. In the interest of the health and welfare of everyone involved we have made the difficult decisions to cancel. This includes all events, contests and give a ways.
We hope that, sooner than later, we will all be able to get together with our friends and families. Businesses will open and people will return to work and the economy will thrive. It will once again be time to celebrate and we are all going to be ready for a big parade!
We would like to thank all of the Emergency and Essential workers for being the glue that is holding us together.
We would like to remind everyone to remember the farmers; not just dairy farmers, but all farmers. Agriculture is not only necessary for food and beverage it is a huge part of our economy. Support our farmers every day!
We would like to thank all of Essential Supporters, our Donors, Contributors, Bands, Float Builders, Youth Organizations, Community Groups, Law Enforcement, Fire, E.M.S., Government Officials and Agencies.
A special Thank You:
· Free Dairy Products from Upstate Farms, Milk, Crowley Foods - HP Hood, LLC., Yogurt and Cabot Creamery Cooperative (Cabot and McAdam), Cheese
· Free Youth Bicycles provided by Wheels Unlimited, Bath and Wilkins Recreational Vehicles, Bath.
· Savona Fire Department Corn Hole Tournament
· Cub Scout Pack 57 for Dunk Booth
· Cruize’n Time Car Shows
· Southern Tier Two Cylinder Club of New York
· Bellona International Harvester Tractor ClubWe hope to see everyone in 2021...All healthy and ready for a parade. We will announce the theme in the future. We are open to suggestions, Example: Dairyland Road To Recovery, etc.
Like Us On Facebook. June is Dairy Month and July is Ice Cream Month. We will continue to post and share information and events. Some may even be educational and entertaining!
Steuben County Dairy Festival Committee
P.O. Box 733
Bath, N.Y. 14810-0733