Each year, the Art and Craft Fair is held in the beginning of December and provides community members and students the opportunity to find something special for the holidays while supporting local artisans and small businesses from across Western New York.
This year’s selection of vendors will sell handmade, one-of-a-kind artwork, and local goods including, but not limited to:
- Alpaca wool scarves, socks, gloves, shawls, and sweaters
- Books, journals, cards, stationery, and other paper gift items
- Delicious local maple syrup and jams
- Naturally based skin care
- Local honey and honey products
- Original artwork, greeting cards, and prints of original paintings
- Pottery such as mugs, bowls, cups, and plates
- Soaps and bath products
- Stained glass pendants and glassware
- Sterling silver, bead, and glass jewelry items
- Textiles, such as baby blankets, coasters, scarves, and more
- Wooden crafts including toys, ornaments, cutting boards, utensils, decor and more
- Essential oils and accessories
Additionally, the Houghton College Highlanders Shop will be running a sale the 6th and 7th, including 25 percent off toys, gifts, and games.