Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Will Allegany County ambulances cover calls in Buffalo and Niagara Falls?

A potential ambulance worker strike well north of Wellsville could push Allegany County resources toward Buffalo. Here is a Facebook post from the Allegany County Office of Emergency Management -
To All EMS Captains/ Chiefs
Please see email I just sent out about availability of BLS Ambulance or ALS Ambulance with a crew of 2 to possibly deploy to City of Buffalo or City of Niagara if AMR crews strike on Monday.

Urgent:
I need to provide Department Of Health a count tomorrow 3/28 12 p.m. of EMS agencies that can commit. Details are in the Email. If I missed any EMS Captains email please contact me....

Sorry for lack of details in this post. It is imperative that they read my email and attached letters.
If your agency is picked you will be contacted by DOH, or this Office.
DO NOT SELF DEPLOY
Thank You
Jeff