Pages

Friday, March 30, 2018

Travel Advisory - I-390, Town of Wayland


TRAVEL ADVISORY
I-390
Replacement of Bridge Decks and new Asphalt Surface, Town of Wayland Steuben County
The New York State Department of Transportation announced today that lane closures will start on I-390 northbound and southbound beginning April 2, 2018 between Exit 3 (Wayland) and the Livingston County line.  Starting around April 30, 2018 all traffic will be in the southbound lanes, with one lane for each direction.
Bridges on I-390 over CR 90 will be rehabilitated with new bridge decks.  The asphalt pavement on I-390 between Exit 3 and Livingston County line will receive a new asphalt surface.
Motorists could experience travel delays.  It is imperative that motorists remember this season to drive carefully through the many highway and bridge construction zones they will encounter.