Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

A simple thanks from Wellsville Regional News

I offer a simple, yet sincere, thank you to everyone that reads WRN and those who submit information. This commercial-free news blog has, at one point, experienced more than 110,000 viewers per week. This past week has witnessed close to 80,000 unique hits. I operate ad-free with a single purpose...to provide information, as accurate as it can be, to a broad swath of regional viewers and to those who once called this region home. Information is posted seven days a week, including holidays, simply to keep you informed. I've made errors in posts...and I have made a legitimate attempt to correct errors as soon as I know about them. Yes, I make mistakes (it's a human thing). However, my goal is make corrections promptly.
I post most comments, but not all. Hurtful, hateful and damning comments go away. I'm a solo operator, but I do enjoy contributions from many so-called WRN News Trackers. These are the people that also care about their local communities and want to see information shared. I have also enjoyed professional relationships with several paid media outlets. These media folks trust me and have allowed me to share their content, with proper attribution.
Even on a Sunday afternoon, I continue to work...posting information.
I wish I could reach every community in my multi-county/state footprint. Small communities...Birdsall, Willing, Alma Farmersville, Arkport, Canaseraga,etc.
As long as I have the ability, I'll report the news - good and bad. I owe you that much.